Ep. 4: Roundtable Discussion on "The Talk" and Racial Etiquette
LISTEN TO THE CREATIVE TENSION PODCAST ON YOUR TABLET OR SMARTPHONE VIA ONE OF THE APPS BELOW.
Listen to this Episode on the Creative Tension Player (Below)
I have a cathartic and insightful roundtable discussion with guests Rev. Jennifer Watley Maxell and Rev. Dr. Dominique A. Robinson to discuss P&G’s commercial “The Talk” and the legacy of racial etiquette.
- Rev. Jennifer Watley Maxell:Co-Founder of the church plant, The Breakthrough Fellowship and the Founder of the Ellipses Experience for Women and Teen Girls - www.jenniferwatleymaxell.com;
- Rev. Dr. Dominique Robinson: Youth and Young Adult Pastor at Shaw Temple AME Zion Church in Smyrna, GA. Creator and Curator of the iHomeletic - www.dominiquearobinson.com
Listen to Creative Tension on:
- Apple Podcast - http://apple.co/2wBqYHb
- Stitcher - http://bit.ly/2gcmfVp
- Google Play - http://bit.ly/2va37xZ
- SoundCloud - http://bit.ly/2fGfU0C
- iHeart Radio - http://bit.ly/2h7K69f
- TuneIn Radio - http://bit.ly/2gp6ZS8
Leave us a review on Apple Podcast because It helps others find us.